Re: woody is killing me

Are you using the BF2.4 net install disks?  I had the same problem until I realized that the apt sources list on the install set you to stable, not woody.  So your get base of woody, and then the initial install packages pull from stable and it causes all kinds of problems.

Wayne

Tom Allison <tallison1@twmi.rr.com> wrote ..