Re: upgrading from stable to woody

At 10:16 30/05/2002, Falk Hueffner sent this up the stick:
Goswin Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> "Ted Goodridge, Jr" <tedgoodridgejr@acm.org> writes:
>
> > The woody alpha install images have that nasty loop bug with the base
> > pkg.
> > Ted
>
> Still?
>
> Sid/unstable too? You can install till your in that loop and then
> replace the faulty deb with a newer one.

It's probably still in base-images-3.0.21-2002-03-17/basedebs.tar,
which is severely outdated. I would build a new one, but I don't know
how, does anybody?

I just installed Woody onto a Cabriolet, booted off floppies and installed over the net, and never saw any loop. What is the bug number?

Cheers,
Rob