Re: quoted-printable

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 17:46, dman wrote:

Hi dman
> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 10:42:48AM +0200, Ernst-Magne Vindal wrote:
> | Hi
> | I am trying to remove the option "quoted-printable" in evolution
> | mailclient,
>
> Why?
U see, at work we use a web based requester, where users send therir
mails troug, and its this that can't handle the option
"quoted-printable".

> | but I can't find where to set the option or confugure the
> | client not to use it.
> | Has anyone experienced the same?
>
> No, there is no reason to disable proper encoding of messages.
> Especially when you sign your mail, you want it to be encoded.

OK, but at work I don't need to use the signature, I can do it without,
but even if I don't sign, my mails are full of "E=5" and so on instead
of the actual letter:

--
/ernst