Re: trouble installing minicom

  > > I have installed debian 3.0 "woody" on my system just recently and am
  > > unable to install "minicom". It gives an error
  > > "can not find file/ directory install-sh or install.sh in aux ./aux"
  > > I went through the README and INSTALL manuals but was not of much use.
  > > Any help ?
  >
  > That looks like you're trying to build it from source. Have you tried
  > just installing the package?

  Very true, i later installed it using the package, but now i am unable
  to get my "SM56 motorola " , so called modem, to work. It works well
  under windows system but I am having a tough time trying to get it
  work on linux :(.
  Any suggestions ?

  Thank you,

  lakshmi

--
Lakshmi S.                                lakshmi at uomphysics dot net

You have no real enemies.