Re: IMP3,horde2, Postgresql from sid

Hi Mark,
Did you install postgres and horde2 from sid?

mike

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 05:03, Mike Egglestone wrote:

> > By default postgres only listens on a unix socket. At the bottom of the
> > pg_hba.conf file it tells you that you can set postmaster to allow
> > tcp/ip access by putting
> >
> > tcpip_socket = 1
> >
> > in your /etc/postgresql/postgresql.conf
> >

> Hi,
> Yes, this was already set by the default.
> Could there be any other areas I may have missed?
>
> Mike

I just did an install of postgres and horde2 and it worked fine with all
defaults. Is postmaster running? Does a netstat show you listening on
port 5432? Can you "telnet localhost 5432"? Any info from postgres' log
file(turn on debugging)?

The easiest thing might just be to apt-get remove --purge both postgres
and horde2 and start over.

-Mark