Re: Netiquette: crossposting, followup-to (was Re: 1:1 mirror for an entire hd)

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 06:06:05PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> macro index I "c!\n" "opens the inbox"
> macro pager I "c!\n" "opens the inbox"
>
> then just press 'I'

Sure as the sun will rise, every month or so there'll be a discussion
that will end up with Karsten helping someone setup their mail-headers
correctly, followed by madduck or dman sharing some piece of magic from
their muttrc's.

Not that I'm complaining, my muttrc is asymptotically approaching
Godhood;)

-rob