How to unsubscribe?

Hi!

Since a long time (more than one week) I try to unsubscribe from that
list. I sent several email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org.
Everytime I do that, I get a confirmation email. I reply to that email to
confirm the remove from the list.

Unfortunately, every time I get another message that says:

> You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on the list.

I contacted the listmaster and he told me that he finaly removed my name
from the list.

BUT I AM STILL RECEIVING MAILS from debian-user@lists.debian.org! I
informed the listmaster about that, but he did not respond.

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO BE REMOVED FROM THAT LIST? Sending an email to that
list, every hour or every minute? Well, it is an option, at least. I also
could send this mail every day, but double the number of copies every day.
What's 2 powerd by 365 again?

Don't get me wrong, but all that email makes me mad, seriously. Please
help!

Jan.