Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraphflows in mozilla?])

> Actually, the USA was asked to help Australia in 1939. We had the crap
> bombed out of us. After Pearl Harbour the USA decided that Oz was a
> great place to base a lot of Operations.

Most Americans tend to be isolationists and pacifists, it took Pearl
Harbor to "awaken the sleeping giant".  It actually created a giant
"superpower" as we like to refer to ourselves.  Then on Sept. 11 the
giant awoke again.  If something like 1939 were to happen again, we will
be there.