Re: Lost floppy ??

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 12:50:38PM +0100, Ted wrote:

I have not recompiled the kernel on this partition and the floppy was ok yesterday...It is also ok mechanically as it works on my suse partition..

Ooh, don't take us down this road...I'm still in recovery[1].  The words
"I didn't change anything" ring through my head still after half a year
every time I solve a problem that I could tell them exactly what they
changed and around when they did it...

[1] Formerly a bob...I took up public safety for the peace and quiet.

Tis true...The only file I have edited since yesterday is the grub menu.lst so as to boot the suse partition from it....It looke as though I
will have to recompile and see what gives....

--
Regards
  Ted Wager