Re: Netiquette: crossposting, followup-to (was Re: 1:1 mirror for an entire hd)

on Sat, May 25, 2002, Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org) wrote:
> On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 12:19:00PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> >   - Don't put _my_ name in _your_ follow-up-to headers.
>
> How are mutt users supposed to control the contents of Mail-Followup-To:
> in any way, beyond the simple binary alternative of "subscribed to this
> list" or "not subscribed to this list"?

'E' on the message summary window drops you to 'edit whole message
including headers' mode.  Delete the followup-to header.

<F1> and searching "mail-followup-to" will provide additional
illumination.

Peace.

   Software "piracy" loss numbers are a crock:
     http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Rants/piracy.html