upgrade to unstable: python-extclass

Hi. I just upgraded to sid. Everything seemed to go fine except that
python-extclass won't fully install or uninstall. I get an error code 1 from
subprocess /usr/bin/dpkg.
I tried removing, reinstalling, etc.
When I tried with --fix-missing, I got a more verbose explanation:

Setting up python-extclass (1.2.0zope-2.5.1-1) ...
cannot open dhelp file '/usr/share/doc/python2.2-extclass/.dhelp': at /usr/sbin/
install-docs line 559.
dpkg: error processing python-extclass (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 python-extclass
Has anybody had this happen or does anybody have an idea why or what to do about
it?
Thanks.