Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?])

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Daniel Toffetti wrote:

> > > No, no, no. American beer is American beer. Come to England and try
> > > a decent bitter or ale sometime ...
>
> If they are close to the Irish Guinness, I'll follow you :)
>
> I used to buy a can of Guinness from time to time, but life went very
> hard here in Argentina and now any imported item is unaffordable :(

	Hey!!! I though that my wife and me were the only ones suffering
because we can't get our nigthly Kilkenny any more!!!! :-/

	I'm not a great beer drinker, but that was the best beer I've ever
enjoyed!!! :-)

> (sorry the links are in Spanish, some images are great anyway!)
> http://www.cervezaelbolson.com/
> http://www.cervezaartesanal.com/
> http://www.cerveceroscaseros.com.ar/
> http://www.CervezaCasera.com.ar

	Yep... I'm seriously thinking on brewing my own!! I'll let you
know :-)

	Saludos

					Javier

   "All bad precedents begin with justifiable measures."
                                                         (Julius Caesar)