CNET PRO 200WL network card and woody

Hi,

I'm trying to do a network install of Debian woody, and cannot get the
network card to work properly.  I have a CNET PRO 200WL card.  Casting
about the internet reveals that I should use the dmfe (Davicom
DM910x/DM980x) module.  I installed that, but no go.  I can ping
myself, but nothing else.

Any help?

Other info:, it's a dual boot with OK networking under the Other
Operating System.  I've set up other Debian boxes, so I'm confident
the domain, gateway, DNS, netmask stuff is OK.

I don't subscribe to this list, so I'd appreciate a response to
gmurray@mines.edu as well as the list.

Thanks,
Glenn Murray
http://www.mines.edu/~gmurray