jigdo image doesn't install

About a month ago I created a CD image for a 2.4.x kernel installation, which
image I created using jigdo.

When I attempted to do an installation from the CD, which
started out fine, I reached a point where it was going to “install modules and drivers,” and it asked me for access to a necessary file.
Unfortunately, I don’t remember the name of the file or the default
location it was trying to locate it in, but my question is: why?  Do I
need to also burn some files and directories onto the installation CD?
And, how could that be possible, if the CD is burned as an image?  Or,
am I completely missing something.

Curtis