Re: plptools & the Revo/(Diamond Mako)

On Fri, 17 May 2002 23:45:50 -0700
Brian <stop_spam@shaw.ca> wrote:

>  Has anyone used plptools, (p3nfsd and/or ncpd) to mount their Psion Revo
>  to their Linux box via the serial cable?

I used to mount my Psion. Now I just use plpftp, which is faster. Note
that mounting a Psion can take *several* minutes (Don't ask me why ;-).
So be patient. To mount a Psion I (used to) use the command:

/usr/sbin/plpnfsd -d /mnt/bogus/

This can be done even without the Psion plugged in. If you unplug the
Psion the files under /mnt/bogus simply disappear. Plug it back in and
the file reappear.

I don't remember installing anything on the Psion.