Re: Problems: mutt to Outlook (Express)

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:32:05AM -0400, Hall Stevenson wrote:
> Many times, people using mutt, for example, do PGP signatures
> which will often cause their messages to show up to OE users
> as a blank e-mail (1) with two attachments. One attachment is
> a text file containing their message. The other is a .dat file
> (???). This isn't the case with your message either.
>
> (1) I'm not interested in how OE is "broken" or who/what is
> doing what wrong or against some RFC... ;-)

LOL, yesterday and the day before I had some troubles with this.  I
started to sign my mail... and indeed I got a bunch of comments on the
mailinglist of my year.  The people who complained where outlook express
and opera users.

Some people never listen!  You can say it hundred times there mailclient
sucks, but the keep on winning their client is the best.  In the end I gave
up...  I did have a laught when someone claimend XP is at least even
stable as any Linux distribution. Wahaha :)

Cheers,
--
Rudy Gevaert - rudy@zeus.rug.ac.be  - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be
keyserverID=24DC49C6 -  http://www.webworm.org

University politics are vicious precisely
because the stakes are so small.     - Henry Kissinger (1923-)