Re: Problems: mutt to Outlook (Express)

> I use mutt as my MUA, and am happy as a clam with it,
> with one exception: anyone who runs Outlook or Outlook
> Express on a PC cannot receive mail from me.  This does
> not apply to Outlook Express running on a Mac.

I'm at work, running Outlook Express, and I rec'd this message
fine. Then again, you didn't send it directly to me...

> Is there a setting I am missing, or do I have to strong-arm
> them all to use Eudora (which also works fine)?  Getting
> them onto Linux is another step, but one thing at a time...

Many times, people using mutt, for example, do PGP signatures
which will often cause their messages to show up to OE users
as a blank e-mail (1) with two attachments. One attachment is
a text file containing their message. The other is a .dat file
(???). This isn't the case with your message either.

(1) I'm not interested in how OE is "broken" or who/what is
doing what wrong or against some RFC... ;-)

Regards
Hall