Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?]

 Richard> Lo, on Saturday, May 18, Hans Ekbrand did write:
 >> On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 03:40:47PM -0700, Vineet Kumar wrote:

 >> > The reason most people suggest 72 is that traditionally,
 >> > terminals
 >> >are 80 characters wide, and 72 leaves enough room to be quoted
 >> >with "> " four times.

 Richard> That's one of the reasons I like VM and Gnus.  They run in
 Richard> (X)Emacs, and fill-paragraph-or-region (M-q) is almost
 Richard> always smart enough to get the quoting brackets right when
 Richard> it refills a paragraph.

also, when reading a non-or-improperly wrapped article in Gnus, the
summary command 'W w' can be used to wrap the article.

--

joe