starnge problem with dialup clients with pop3

Hi guys, I am having troble with qpopper performace with some kind of client.
First I have one email server with sendmail and
qpopper. And I have 3 kind of email client, first kind is my LAN, second is
ADSL from Internet and the last is dialup laptops from Internet.
To send email, all my clients have exellent performace(so sendmail is ok).
To receive theirs emails, clients from LAN and ADSL works fast too, but some
of my
clients who try to receive their emails with dialup conection from Internet
works too slow and aways stop the transmition with +-40% of data received. :(
The mailbox of this clients have aways anexed files with +-1MB
The strange thing is that this problem on my dialup clients occours with some
accounts only. example:
When I try to receive the emails with one troble account on dialup client it
work slowly and aways stop to receive the message. But if I try another
account(who was working fine) on the same dialup machine its work fine and
fast.
So that problem is happening with some accounts only.

Ah, I try to use ipop3d and have the same problem :(
I configure qpopper with this options:
./configure --enable-servermode --enable-standalone --disable-status
--enable-chunky-writes=2
and i run it with this:
popper -R -F -s

Anyone can help me with this?