Re: xvidtune + xfree4 [SOLVED]

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 11:39:06AM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Wed, May 15, 2002, Harvey Kelly (kellyh@clara.co.uk) wrote:

> > > Why not merely adjust your monitor controls?
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > It's a very very very old 14-inch that is running at the very limit of
> > its capabilities!!
>
> I read that as:  14" effectively 12".
>
> An upgrade to an NEC 17" refurb was running US$120 when I last checked
> past July.  I'd strongly recommend newer kit.

Yeah, I know, there's a few good deals here in the UK for refurb. 17".
I have a very very very small flat - and my girlfriend would lynch me if
I bought something that would take up half the room :(

I sorted out XF86Config-4 tho.  It was the UseModes line, if I add the
required numbers after ModeLine.
	ModeLine	"800x600" 50.00 etc

And don't add anything else it works fine.  Something so simple...

Thanks

Harvey