ipmasq logging

Hi,

I'm running woody with kernel 2.2.20 and using the ipmasq Debian package
to set up packet filtering.

I find that on woody, ipmasq (well really, ipchains as ipmasq calls
ipchains with the -l option) logs to the console as well as
/var/log/messages which is a big pain; it makes the console unusable.

Any ideas as to how to make it log only to the screen?

|   George Karaolides                      Linustech Advanced Solutions,  |
|   tel:   +357 22 89 87 28               31 Evagorou Avenue, Office 32,  |
|   web:   www.linustech.com.cy                         Nicosia CY 1066,  |
|   email: george.karaolides@linustech.com.cy       Republic  of Cyprus.  |