Identical installations on several machines

Dear all,

using Debian 3.0, I really admire the dselect feature.  As I have to
administer several machines which are identical hardware-wise and also
regarding their duties, I would like to know if there is a possibility

to have one station which I administer using dselect and then I copy
over the list of selected packages to the other stations and on those
I simply run something like apt-get install/upgrade or similar.

If this is an old question, please send me the appropriate keywords I
need to look for (I could not find any so far).

Otherwise, I appreciate any help!

Thanks in advance,
--
Lukas Ruf