MS Outlook98: wrong place for mails from Debian-User-DE-list

Dear Debian-interested conmunity,

I'm subscribed in debian-user-german@lists.debian.org,
incoming mails from this list are provided to be received in the folder
Debian-User-DE Liste in my Outlook post-box.
Unfortunately, some of this mails will be directlly allocated in the Outlook post-box
instead in the Debian-User-DE Liste in my Outlook post-box.
The rule in my rule-assistant seems to be correct:

Nach Erhalt einer Nachricht,
die an debian-user-german@lists.debian.org gesendet wurde,
diese in den Ordner Debian-User-DE Liste verschieben
und keine weiteren Regeln anwenden

Do you have an idea or experience, why I have this trouble with MS Outlook in consideration
with this list, did anyone have or observe  the same problem,
what I have to look or to configure to solve this problem ?
Maybe it's a problem on the list-server ?
In connection with other subscribed lists, e.g. debian-user@lists.debian.org,
I've never seen this behaviour !

Many thanks,
greetings