how to create a patched glibc?

Hi,

as I've posted to debian-glibc-list I want to program a little bit with
the new async IO implementation from Ben LeHaise. The kernel is patched
and libaio (provides the native async io api) is also installed. In
order to access linux new feature over a POSIX.4 interface I've to
patch glibc.
Ben provides on its LINUX AIO page patches for glibc-2.2.4. OK - I will
try it for glibc-2.2.5-4.
My intention is to provide a glibc-2.2.5-4.deb which is configured like
the standard glibc-2.2.5-4.deb from woody plus the new linux aio
feature (access to libaio).
What I need to know is where can I get the source-deb-package which
contains the glibc sources and its configuration options (./configure
--prefix ...).
I've no experience creating/changing debs.
Hopefully you can help me?
with regards,
Oliver