Re: [Evolution] Evolution quits while recieving mail

'quit' is a polite if incorrect way to say 'crashed and burnt'.

You should probably try and upgrade if possible, a lot of these types of
errors have been fixed since 1.0.2, although without debugging
information its hard to say if this particular bug is fixed.

Also, perhaps try removing the .ibex files, they're a pretty common
cause of crashes.  A backtrace might help.

If you can upgrade, and it still happens, please submit a bug report.

If you can't, perhaps try and idenfity which pop message is causing the
problem (you can do this by running evolution-mail in a separate shell
with CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 set in the environment before starting
evolution), and attach it to a bug report anyway, we can at least
confirm its fixed, a backtrace woould help too.