Re: (no subject)

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 06:19:02AM -0400, AFOBardichev@aol.com wrote:
> hi
> can i get some advise please,

Advise is free. E.g. "Please put a proper subject on your mail."

> i have windows 2000 and installed several languages,
> i'm trying to use some hebrew fonts like Rashi, it actualy shows on
> the drop menu, but i'm trying to use it the Time New Roman is poping
> up, and dosent give me the option to use Rashi, with David or Aharoni
> i don't have any problems.
>
> Please advise

I don't know Rashi, or Aharoni, but I *do* know somebody called David.
And I don't have any problems with him. So the problem must be at your
end.

My best advice would be to visit www.debian.org (as you haven't done so
already), and read up on how to install Debian/GNU Linux. I suspect this
is the sort of advice you hoped for, since you posted to a mailing list
dedicated to the users of Debian/GNU Linux. This is an easy way to avoid
any problems with Windows you may suffer from.

YMMV

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl@jorgensen.com