Re: BitchX question

Le 2002.05.15 12:46, Theo Bierman a écrit :
Hi All

This is probably meant to go somewhere else but anyway:

WindowMaker allows for multiple desktops via alt+1/2/3/4/5/6/7 etc etc

and

BitchX also allows for multiple windows via alt+1/2/3/4/5/6/7 etc etc,

Can I change my window handling in BitchX?

I have checked bxfaq.html but I cannot find anything (unless i missed
something)

Thanks

I don't know for BitchX but you can disable these shortcuts in WindowMaker.
Personaly, I use alt+right and alt+left to switch to the next or the previous desktop.