Re: [users] Workaround for Openoffice.org not starting on Gnome+sawfish: unset SESSION_MANAGER

tir, 2002-05-14 kl. 17:29 skrev Chris Halls:

> Workaround: simply

>    unset SESSION_MANAGER

Should be inserted into the $installdir/program/soffice script.

*YES*, hurrah, at *last*!

What is "SESSION_MANAGER" supposed to do?

> before starting openoffice.  You can also workaround the problem by
> increasing the --purge-delay parameter to gnome-session.

RH 7.2, standard Gnome with updates:

Didn't work for me. I don't have any "gnome-session". Adding a .gnomerc
as recommended in the Isuezillas didn't help either.

> (This problem, and it's workaround, is identical for Opera users.)

Not if you use the soffice workaround ...

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981
3BE7B981