Re: You knew this question was coming :-)

On  0, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 19:12, stan wrote:
> > OK, A recent Slashdot story leads me to the question.
> >
> > Is ther spectographich (audio) software that I can run on my Debian woody
> > box?
>
> What is spectographich software?  Do you mean "spectragraphic"?
> Sounds like the "graphic" 1/2 of a graphic equalizer applet.

Or are you trying to do signal-processing type stuff?  If you are,
then GNU Octave has some good stuff, or (if you feel rich) Matlab runs
on Linux...

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"A child of five could understand this.  Fetch me a child of five."
	- Groucho Marx

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au