Re: Hardware?

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 11:52, Xingbo Wang wrote:
> I'm a newcomer in Linux World and Debian World. I'd like to know
>whether my hardware allow me installing Debian?
> My motherland is ECS P6IWP-FE,including CM8738 soundcards,Intel
>82810 graphics controller,pctel AMR modem and Davicom 9102A ethernet
>Card. Thank you!
You might have some trouble with the modem, but I know for a fact
everything else works under linux...
By the way, set your line wrap to about 72.
--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."