Re: rsync over ssh without password

I've now setup the server to look for the client and do the backups.
Works fine. However I'd like to edit the clients .ssh/authorized_keys
file to only allow rsync to be run from the server.

I've tried
	command="/usr/bin/rsync ~/" ssh-rsa [key] name@server
but this is failing because, I assume, the server is running rsync (over
ssh) and it is not running on the client.

Thanks for any further help!

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>