xvidtune + xfree4

Dear All,

I've just installed Potato 2.2r6 and can't get my screen right.  I had
this problem a year or so ago when I last installed Debian - but I can't
remember how I did it.

I've upgraded to XFree 4.0.2 from a Libranet CD and the screen is fine
except it is an inch or two off-centre.  I used xvidtune to get the
numbers, and entered them into XF86Config-4.  But... no screens found.
I'm sorry, but I must be missing something really obvious.  The lines
starting with the # are mine.  This runs as it is, but crashes with I
delete my #.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Harvey