v3tv help

Anyone out there have a Voodoo 3500 TV card that they have working?
I need some help getting 'TV out' to work.  I have tried help on
sourceforge but they don't seem to be able to help me.

Any help would be appreciated

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and assembly.
Men feared witches and burned women.  It is the function of speech to free men from
                        the bondage of irrational fears.
                                       -
                           Justice Louis D. Brandeis