Re: OpenOffice 1.0 ,debs?

Not to worry.  Let me also acknowledge you and the rest of the group for your time and effort.  Left-clicking my mouse a few dozen (or whatever) times took a lot less effort than you are clearly devoting to this.

Friday wasn't bad, at all, thanks.

I haven't had much time to play with OO yet, but it seems pretty good so far.

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast