troubles

i'm trying to get Debian woody3,0 installed on my system, during installation there are 3 errors occured, 3 games cannot be installed because they dont have a valid signature so i said, ok no problem no games then nothing to worrie
but after these 3 errors the whole installation stopped and only standard things were installed, installation finishes and i try to acces startx   gives me 3 errors that some packages are missing ???
so i did   tasksell   and only got X Window selected so no games or whatever but it still requires for those 3 games and installation stops again
(installing debian woody 3,0 from the cd's on the ftp sites)

what to do??
PLZ help me out

Greetz Maarten Visser  from  Holland