LPRng and remote printers

Hi,

I have 3 machines here all running Woody and a HP Deskjet attached to one of them. I obviously want all of them to be able to print to the printer. I have spent way to much time trying to get it to work and now am just making the same mistakes over and over. I cannot see the wood for the trees, and would appreciate some guidance.

First off I have the printcap for the machine to which the printer is attached "aragorn". It works perfectly. Local printing is fine. The printcap was built by lprngtool;

	lp
	:sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp
	:sh
	:ml=0
	:mx=0
	:af=/var/spool/lpd/lp/acct
	:lf=/var/spool/lpd/lp/log
	:cd=/var/spool/lpd/lp
	:lp=/dev/lp0
	:if=/usr/share/lprngtool/master-filter
	:

The print cap I am trying to use for each of the other machines is:

	rlp
    	:lp=:\
    	:rm=aragorn:\
    	:rp=lp:\
    	:sd=/var/spool/lpd/remote:\
    	:mx#0:\
    	:sh:

Something is fundamentally wrong, and it is me, but I could appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks

Keith