Help with debbugs

Hi!

Could someone help me with debbugs or point me to good documentation?

I have problems to configure the mail system (sendmail). I don't
really understand README.mail.gz (and the sendmail docs for mailertable).

Could someone send me an example for the mailtertable?

This is my dns configuration:

A is the hostname of the pc with a running debbugs, and B is the domain
name.
A.B has an A record with its IP address.
bugs.B has an A record, too, (same IP address as A) and a MX record
pointing to bugs.B.

This is my mailertable:
bugs.B          debbugs:A.B

sendmail doesn't consider bugs.B as local, so I have to configure
sendmail to allow relaying for bugs.B. But debbugs doesn't get any mail.

sendmail sends the mail back (no such user). Do I have to create an user
for every bug list?

Any hints are welcome.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan