What to ditch on small disk system?

I've got a stripped down Woody system that's currently using
about 100MB of disk space.  What I've got now is the "base"
package (no tasks selected) with a few packages added for
specific requirements (ssh, webmin, dial-in-ppp).

It would be nice to trim it down some without losing too much
functionality. Any opinions on these candidates for the ax?

 * /usr/share/locale 7MB

    I'd give the user an option to pick a locale, and then
    whack all the rest.

 * groff-base, manpages, man-db, /usr/share/doc, /usr/share/man  10-12MB

    This is intended as a runtime-only machine. Anybody doing
    any sort of development or admin would be expected to have
    a full-up system with all the man/doc stuff on it.

 * /usr/share/modconf  2MB

    Ditch all languages except one?  Don't know if the savings
    are worth the effort.

 * /usr/lib/gconv  ??

    Probably ought to find out what it is, before I whack it,
    but anything to do with EBCDIC can probably go.  :)

 * console-data ??

    Ditch most of the keymaps and fonts.  Box won't have a
    console most of the time anyway.

If a user requires anything I delete, he can always re-install
it (I'll leave dpkg, apt, and frieds)...

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com