Re: random signatures in mutt

Sam Varghese(sam@gnubies.com) is reported to have said:
> How does one set random signatures in mutt after compilation? I
> looked up on Google and everything I found seems to indicate that it
> only be done by editing config.h during compilation.
> Is there some hack for this? I'm running version 1.3.28i on Woody.

Huh?  Don't know anything about doing what you want with the compile
of mutt, but

apt-cache search random shows a way to do it.
..
signify - Automatic, semi-random ".signature" rotator/generator

I use a perl script called randsig and have this in my muttrc
set signature="~/bin/randsigs.pl|"

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

--
Basic, n.:
        A programming language.  Related to certain social diseases in