boot-floppies broken?

I have a mostly stable/testing system.

I wanted to install the boot-floppies package but it doesn't seem to
work.

When I use the testing version I get this:

     # apt-get -t testing install boot-floppies
     Reading Package Lists... Done
     Building Dependency Tree... Done
     or been moved out of Incoming.

     that package should be filed.

       boot-floppies: Depends: cslatex but it is not going to be installed
                      Depends: cspsfonts but it is not going to be installed
     E: Sorry, broken packages

When I use stable I get this:

     # apt-get -t stable install boot-floppies
     Reading Package Lists... Done
     Building Dependency Tree... Done
     or been moved out of Incoming.

     that package should be filed.

       boot-floppies: Depends: glibc-pic
                      Depends: slang1-pic but it is not going to be installed
                      Depends: libnewt-dev
                      Depends: gettext but it is not going to be installed
                      Depends: pointerize but it is not going to be installed
     E: Sorry, broken packages

My question is: is this a bug? Should I report it?

I can't find any live bug that refers to the boot-floppies.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Nic Ferrier