Wintv Card

Hi !
I have installed a wintv card (haupauge wintv with radio support)
Everything is working fine, but not the sound. I tried also to plug the
sound directly to the tvcard but there is no output.
I am using Kernel 2.4.17 on a debian maschine running sid.
Do i have to patch my kernel or obtain other sounddrivers ?

Nik Engel                     NETWAYS GmbH
Senior Systems Engineer       Deutschherrnstr. 47a
Fon.0911/92885-13             D-90429 Nürnberg
Fax.0911/92885-33
nengel@netways.de             www.netways.de