Re: Tool to find out info about machine ?

In addition to the other info given, for the location you can try:
http://www.xpenguin.com/ip-atlas.php
I got bored one day and set it up on my machine.  You can try it out here if
you want: http://www.phebe.linux-site.net/plot/plot.php

all the best,
Robert_L