Latest unstable Galeon using wrong gconfd?

Is this a known issue?  I didn't see a bug on the Galeon reports page,
but I'm not sure the bug is in Galeon.

I just upgraded to the latest galeon/mozilla-browser/mozilla-psm from
unstable, which also upgraded a number of other packages.

Afterwards, Galeon wouldn't start: it gave me an error:

  GConf Error: Failed to launch configuration server: Failed to execute child process (No such file or directory)

I removed my entire .galeon directory, ran the recommended gconftool
operations in the FAQ, etc. but no luck.

I noticed that I have /usr/bin/gconfd, but I also have a gconftool and
gconftool-2, so I made a symlink /usr/bin/gconfd-2 to gconfd, but that
didn't help.  Then I made a symlink /usr/bin/gconfd-1 to gconfd, and now
everything starts properly with no errors.

So, someone somewhere on my system still wants to find gconfd-1; I don't
know if it's Galeon or someone else.  I did a find in my entire home
directory for "gconfd-1" and nothing showed, so I don't think its my
config files.

Any ideas?