Re: lease line

    "Oi" == Oi Yan <oiyanca@yahoo.ca> writes:

    Oi> Hi list

    Oi> Anyone can explain to me the different between T3 and DS3?

If I remember right a T3 refers to the carrier type while DS3 refers
to physical layer format. A T3 carries DS3 signaling, which is 28 (?)
T1s or some such. I could be wrong though. I'm only a Debian/GNU Linux
user....

    Oi> and suggest the website to me about lease line

Have you tried searching with google or another search engine? You
will find many links. This is WAY off topic for debian-user. It's also
pretty obvious you have not looked for the answer!

Cheers!
Shyamal