Hard Discs and Virtual Memory ...

I remember that Linux can use a partition for virtual memory.  Well ... I want to upgrade my computer by adding an 80GB HDD and making it the boot disc.  The second (original HDD will then be delegated to some other use.  It is 1.2GB.  I was wondering if Linux could co-opt this second HDD en lieu of the Virtual Memory Partition, and, if so, how would I tell it to do so?

->Scwawcaac<-
->The Soul Computer With Abundant Whipped Cream And A Cherry ... <-
->On Top!<-