Re: Web logfile analyzer?

I think I know what the problem is I took a look at your awstats.pl on your web page,
and your icons are missing for number one so you either didn't move the icon folder
over, there is not the correct permisons on it, or the config file is linked to them
wrong.  Also for the OS problem you need to have the directory called db/ that came
with awstats in the same dir. that you have the awstats.pl in the db directory there
are files like this
# ls
browsers.pl  domains.pl  operating_systems.pl  robots.pl  search_engines.pl

so inside of your /cgi-bin directory which it looks like you stored awstats it should
look something like this

[root@mystikalphoenix stats]# ls
awstats.model.conf  awstats.pl  db  garys_stats.pl  lang  logresolvemerge.pl

I also highly recommend you password protect the cgi-bin/ directory aswell.