Re: ov511 video cam

I would advise you to run 'tail -f /var/log/message' when you plug your
camera or if it's not done automatically when you insert the module.
Normally you should see a few lines informing you that the driver has
found a device. If noting appears then you use the wrong driver or you
have another problem.

Christophe