apt

Hi
Can any of you guys tell me what this meens. I run apt-get update and
then apt-get upgrade, and the upgrade went fine exept from a couple of
packages. The output looks like this:

freak:/home/ernst# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  libwraster2 wmaker
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2  not upgraded.
freak:/home/ernst#

Why are they kept back?

btw
I'm running woody and 2.4-18 kernel and here is my source list

deb http://http.us.debian.org//debian woody main contrib
non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-us woody/non-US main contrib
non-free