cups - printing to another machine

How do I setup cups on machine1 to print on machine2?

Machine2 is setup with cups and I can print on it.

I have tried the following from machine1 thinking that cups has builtin http support:

lpadmin -p Laserjet -v ipp://machine2/printers/Laserjet (from the docs)
lpadmin -p Laserjet -v http://machine2/printers/Laserjet (from the docs)

but this does not work.  I have these two machines connected via a hub with nfs.

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com