Re: Spamassassin tests help please

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 09:14:32AM +0100, My Personal Mail wrote:
>Hi all,

My question was a little verbose so here it is in short form:
I want to add to the default set of Spamassassin tests.

Does anyone have an example of for example, blocking al email from
someone called 'esavings'?

Procmail based solutions are not appropriate in that I have a
spamassassin filter that works in conjuction with user level .forward
files.  Moving the user level filters to the spamassassin filter is
the objective.

Thanks.

Patrick